No hot water or central heating?
No hot water or central heating? We service and repair hundreds of heating systems a year. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in fixing heating systems from the standard boiler to thermal stores (Gledhill Boilermates) and we wont tell you to replace it if it can be fixed.
Don’t let a boiler age scare you. Just because its 20 years old doesn’t mean it should be replaced.
Boiler servicing can differ depending on the make and model.
- Cleaning burner and spark electrodes
- Cleaning condensate trap
- Correct gas rate and/or burner pressure
- Flue and combustion. A flue gas analyser will be used to make sure the boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air and that the flue is not blocked
- Electrical connections are clean and in good condition
- Fans and other key components are working efficiently
- Seals are intact
- Electrodes are in a good condition
- Safety devices are checked
- Checking Condensate pipe is not blocked